View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2017, 06:29 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Brackenclan RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Song plays in background
Bearstar blinked his Amber eyes open which tend to glow in the shadows of his den that hid the rest of his body from view , the tom yawned and stretched as he stood up to his rather big paws well bigger then what a normal cats should be . That's one reason he received the first part of his name the other half is because of his pelt and bravery . He sighed as he looked out into the stream of yellow/golden light that was aiming in his den and at him which made him blink it was sunrise he knew that he had a full day of duties to cover , he shook his fur and trotted out of his den only to sit just at the mouth of it . He grunted as a leaf fell on his paw in which he shook it to get the leaf off
" another day passes and yet it feels like I'm stuck in time . Sometimes nine lives feels like ninemillion " he said and looked around his voice was deep.
@Sasukewolf (madness)
A soft laugh was heard behind Bearstar “ what are you on about this time old friend?” Said Deathheart in a dark husky voice however it was kind as he walks up to his friend aka leader. “ not going crazy on me are you?” He purrs playfully as he sits down by bearstar, Deathheart a loyal warrior with a interesting way of words, in many subjects including the love department. He can also speak words that can send shivers down many spines or even have their heart beating faster because of it. But he still held true to his title as deputy of the clan his friend lead. He smiles always warm and his purrs always filled with excitement of a kit ready to play