View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2023, 02:48 PM
Sorbet Shark

Bump Policy: bump me if I don't respond within 24 hours
My Mood: Busy
Default Blizzardmaple's Villainy [REOPENING]

Short explaination:

I've decided I want to make a villainous character and see how long they can last! However, I need people who can help me make this villain arc possible
Edit: Reopening this topic since I went on an unplanned hiatus! All roles are now open!

Plot Idea: (May update with time)
! TRIGGER WARNING FOR: Kidnapping ; Death ; Heavy violence. You have been warned, I am an angst writer. !

Blizzardmaple, an albaster cat with brown stripes and freckles, is growing tired of clan life. Not in the way you'd expect. Blizzard has decided that he wants to start some trouble. One day, when he's out hunting, his crimes begin. A kit happens to wander out from the camp, and instead of bringing it back safely, he takes the kit and hides them somewhere where nobody will find them.

After this single break in the rules, a chain of deaths and/or acts of violence occur with absolutely no warning, and little to no explaination for them. Some cats are finding deathberries near the fresh kill pile, more and more kittens are disappearing, and slowly but surely, one cat is being revealed to be the center of all of this.

! You may specify whether or not you want the victim to stay alive, not be extremely injured, etc !

Victim Kits:
Cinderkit
Rosemarykit
(up to 5)

Victim Apprentices:
(up to 3)

Investigator:
Bearpelt
(cat(s) who are investigating the actions and/or finding out about Blizzard's actions) (up to 2)

Friend:
(cat who is unaware of these actions and may be used/framed by Blizzard) (up to 2)

Witness:
Breezefire
[FULL]

Form:
Name:
Role you want:
Anything else:
Mention me:

Last edited by MrWolfu; December 15th, 2023 at 06:24 AM. Reason: adding characters into roles