View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2017, 05:16 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ✦ its ya boy, homosexuality[private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...you're just jealous that i'm so good at everything i do-" rowan laughed softly, though he found his attention quickly diverted by a passing npc, his eyes widening as he mumbled to himself, leaning in as he narrowed his eyes on the screen with a huff. "...i'm still beating you, at least." he commented, though pumping his fist yet again as his character ran through a powerup, waiting for the selection to appear before letting out a disappointed sigh at finding that it was only a set of three bananas. discarding them from behind his character with a grimace, he set his sights on dethroning the princess daisy in front of him. "...there can only be one princess in the lead, and that's princess rosalina." he murmured, shaking his head as he mashed the buttons on his wii remote as quickly as he possibly could, rather determined to win this race.
¨correction,im not jealous of you at all.¨they were on their third lap and shiloh was still sucking ass. the music tuned in that the lap was almost complete, rowan still in the lead. as he was placed back on the track thanks to the little turtle cameramen, he huffed and hoped, no, prayed that whatever the power up he was going to get was valuable. snickering in success, he had gotten the lord of power ups(besides the bullet and star of course) the red shell. he pressed the button to release it immediately, hit not one, but three characters out of balance and left falling into the oblivion off of the course. shiloh, was now in 4th. rowan was still in 2nd, but it was a major bump up from his 9th place. this would be a close call,¨youre right. theres only room for once princess, and thats peach.¨