View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:16 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ✦ its ya boy, homosexuality[private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
rowan hadn't really gotten knocked off the track yet, and he was doing pretty well-- in second place, actually. he'd practiced this race so many tims before that now it was just easy to him, trailing behind an NPC playing luigi that he didn't care too much about passing- they weren't shiloh, after all, and that really was all that mattered to him when it came to who to beat. besides, it would've been a lame bet to place if rowan didn't win! he was the pro here, after all. passing around the track again as he started his second lap, he grinned smugly towards his friend with a laugh towards his comments. "maybe so, but electric blue manages to be cool and hot at the same time-- i'd call lavender a lukewarm color. looks like something i'd find on my friend's tumblr."
after many hits with shells, bumps of the invincible star, and hurried NPCs shiloh finally made it to his second lap, now in 5th place. his slow and steady driving was starting to do something, but not fast enough to pass rowan, he let out a huff. not looking away from the screen he rolled his eyes,¨you did not just call me lukewarm, rowan.¨ he gave off a scoff,¨i like to think im pretty attractive. your friend must have a very beautiful tumblr if someone like me is seen on their blog.¨ he reached towards the side of him, not daring to look away from the screen and somehow managing to play with one hand, he stole rowans prized box of cheezits and placed them in his lap, grabbing a handful and chugging them into his mouth before resuming to play with two hands. he didnt know why he was getting so competitive, it wasnt like the bet was that large, nothing was really at stake except for rowan violating his personal space. which, he wouldnt admit it, didnt sound that bad.

Last edited by graves; October 8th, 2017 at 11:17 PM.