View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2023, 06:17 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Chance Encounters [Open Interaction]

[Hey guys, been a lil’ bit since I’ve rped, so bear with me sjaksjk.
Basically, I have a starter to use here for my fella Roxiflr. The prompt is interchangeable for his usual Universe or a human AU, specify it in an OOC comment of your post. If you want, we can even VM or PM about a possible different AU, maybe. Idk. (Also, a quick reminder, while he does look a bit odd, your OC shouldn’t instantly recognize that he’s a demon unless they’re a demon or angel themself.)
These interactions are all non-canon (for him at least! My character’s canon and your character’s canon don’t have to be the same lol.) and he
might respond to flirting, but his heart’s set on a certain angel, so he won’t actively be attracted to anyone.
+ If the starter doesn’t jive with you, feel free to make your own.]

Roxiflr
_____
Roxiflr hummed to himself as he walked down the sidewalk, looking in various window displays to see if anything caught his eye. He was currently dressed in a red blazer, striped pink dress shirt, and slacks. His gray hair was loose, and he was currently wearing it pretty long.
He paused in front of one window, cocked his head as he wondered if he could manage to pull off a kilt.
As he was distracted, he didn’t notice that he was walking straight towards someone before it was far too late.
He bumped into said someone, and, while it wasn’t like he had a full collision with them, he still felt bad about it.
“Ah, shoot, so sorry,” He said quickly, stepping back, his catlike orange eyes wide, “Wasn’t looking where I was going.”

Last edited by Willowfern; December 21st, 2023 at 06:49 PM.