View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2017, 09:53 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

@Stormiiix @Lunacross

A petite, gray-furred tom wandered around the clearing almost aimlessly, padding a few steps here and there. But after a while, his paws decided on a firm path. It lead straight to the Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound, where felines before him had made announcements and decisions that greatly impacted DS life.

It was odd to think that he would be the next one. To stand up there and conduct ceremonies, make rapid-fire actions, and speak publicly in front of a large crowd. But if nobody chose to take this path, Halite knew that the Dusk Syndicate would lay in ruins. Already, in the moons that Renn had disappeared, countless numbers of cats had done illegal things. They had no proper leaders to enforce guidelines. And that would stop, as of today.

The tom finally managed, in a slightly ungraceful action, to travel up onto the mound. Nobody was here yet, but cats would scatter in front of him when he began talking- at least, this was what the gray-pelted tom presumed.

With a clear to his throat, and gleaming orbs, the speech had begun. "Cats of the DS, I have come to speak." He paused for a moment before continuing. "As you all know, Renn has disappeared. Many moons passed and he did not come back to lead. And alongside that, this former Commander did not choose a Co-Commander, so there is no leader amongst us today."

There was another break in his announcement, for the tom had never spoken in front of the whole group before. A prickling of anxiety pierced his heart, but he would dare not show it. "Because of this, I am here to replace him, and become Commander. It would be my duty to lead you through darkness and light."

The tom paused, gazing around the cats. "And with having this rank and status, I need to appoint a Co-Commander. We need one, so that if I ever go missing, there will still be control." The tom had already chosen his second-in-command beforehand- Boreas- but despite this, his gaze flickered around the crowd. "Boreas. I will appoint you as our Co-Commander, if you accept this decision." His tail flicked with a hint of nervousness, waiting to see what the crowd would think.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; January 7th, 2017 at 09:53 AM.