View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2024, 07:45 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

--
No Purrks[/B]

Stickpaw’s mental expression was that of confusion for a moment. She didn’t understand this in full…why was Cobweb not crying anymore? And she was apologizing? Why? “Woah, there’s no need to apologize for that, I promise,” Stickpaw tries to give a reassuring look on her face as Cobweb stands up. “Take it easy for on-” Stickpaw can’t finish their sentence before Cobweb turns and grabs his shoulders and shakes her. Stickpaw can barely hear the words that leave the cat’s lips as the apprentice lets go.

Stickpaw held no bitter feelings though, she remembers something about Minkpaw leaving and he knows by the devastating tone in the older shecat’s voice that it hurt. It didn’t hurt Stickpaw but that didn’t matter. “Okay, down we go, hun” He offers a gentle voice, they give the speckled shecat a look of sorrow and sympathy as Stickpaw tries to lower her to ground. It was safer down here anyways. The sudden scream made him jump. But she regained the calmness he previously held. “I don’t know why your friend is leaving and I can’t exactly fix anything right now. But you need to look at me. Look at me, please… you can get through this. Okay, are you listening?

Green eyes trying to meet her’s. He tries to place a white paw onto one of their’s. An offer of comfort, or whatever they could give in a situation like this. Losing a friend was hard, over a clan meeting was even worse and Stickpaw was sure of it.

[ @sillycreatur ]

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; April 14th, 2024 at 07:47 PM.