View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 12:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles “ the way you hold yourself. Like a slient Assassin proud and true but deadly. “ he says calmly as he looks at her “ I can smell the call of death on you. Or maybe it’s mine” he says with a soft purr as he begins to looks around a bit his ears pick up a bit than he looks at her. “ no holding back will make it more difficult for you. To tease is enjoyable to me and say whatever you want. My heart is big enough for plenty my dear... I don’t have much time anymore and if I were to fight you I would most likely die either way due to this injury. I know plenty of tricks my dear, or should I saw my cold queen “ He says as he begins to turn around. “ may all those old enough to kill and love join me here. In the building of death and desire under the stars that no longer shine on our dark deeds. May the moon fade and the sun dim to the sins of what we’ve done. Let darkness hold you close my dear” He looks at her and smiles a dark smile as the wind picks up a bit moving though his white and sliver fur showing more scars and the wound on his neck. He almost looked like a angel in a way but his eyes held a dangerous glow the mark of the angel of death. How sweet.

Blade rolled her eyes a little, sitting herself down. "You're probably just smelling yourself. These claws are innocent, marked with blood from those who deserve death... Or those we think deserve death. I find some kills hard, but only because evidence says these cats are innocent, but a jobs a job," she countered, the friendliness of her tone slowly dissipating. "Not everyone enjoys that type of darkness following them around, you're trained or born into it. The trained ones are the foolish ones," she spoke. Blade truly believed that those who chose to train for this life were foolish, she would've chosen a different path had she not been the daughter of the co-commander. Now, the following nickname Hades gave her, made her scoff. The queen part was a little too far now. "You've a different queen to worry about, the names Blade. Short and simple." she concluded, her amber orbs averting from the feline for once to glance towards the building he claimed.