View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 11:20 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

It was in that moment, a small huff of air came from the she-cat. "What makes you assume I'm such a killer, Prince Charming? That's a big accusation from the simple Dusk Syndicate statement," she replied, her tone full of curiosity. Her head turned slightly as he walked around her, her orbs following him until he stood beside her. She, again, didn't answer his question, it appeared to go over her head as he began talking about 'his loves'. It was an odd way to see things and she wondered if those felines were actually okay with it, or if they were just acting like they were so they didn't have to leave. Felines do strange things for survival and so far, he's proven that statement true too. When he took a few steps forward, she didn't. She simply met his gaze, unflinching. Challenge accepted? another new one. "Holding back would simply make it harder for you. You accepted a challenge you can't win, assuming there was challenge to begin with," she replied simply, her brow raising and her tail flicking behind her. Her chin lifted up a little as a small grin crossed her muzzle.

@Sasukewolf (madness)
He smiles “ the way you hold yourself. Like a slient Assassin proud and true but deadly. “ he says calmly as he looks at her “ I can smell the call of death on you. Or maybe it’s mine” he says with a soft purr as he begins to looks around a bit his ears pick up a bit than he looks at her. “ no holding back will make it more difficult for you. To tease is enjoyable to me and say whatever you want. My heart is big enough for plenty my dear... I don’t have much time anymore and if I were to fight you I would most likely die either way due to this injury. I know plenty of tricks my dear, or should I saw my cold queen “ He says as he begins to turn around. “ may all those old enough to kill and love join me here. In the building of death and desire under the stars that no longer shine on our dark deeds. May the moon fade and the sun dim to the sins of what we’ve done. Let darkness hold you close my dear” He looks at her and smiles a dark smile as the wind picks up a bit moving though his white and sliver fur showing more scars and the wound on his neck. He almost looked like a angel in a way but his eyes held a dangerous glow the mark of the angel of death. How sweet.