View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 10:18 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

To be quite fair with you, Blade wasn't expecting the sudden flirting. Normally she was the one to provoke it, but this time it was the other way around. A nice change I suppose, she thought to herself as she stood a little taller when she noticed him start moving towards her. Her stance was rather elegant, but prepared to be attacked in the same way. It was an odd combination, yet she managed to pull it off. "The only revenge I seek is with a clan deputy and that's it. The clans mean nothing to me otherwise, I let them be for as long as I'm not ordered to attack," she spoke. She as rather vague about the situation, but she thought it was enough. It was a rare thing for any cat to hear anything of her background -- detail wise. Blade didn't even introduce herself, she allowed Hades to nickname her what he wished, she was used to that at least. "Many loves though? Seems a bit odd for a tom like you, but I won't judge. Seems a bit distracting from the whole goal of the complex way to survive out here. That's my opinion though and then again, I can't talk seeing as I've no love nor am I here to look for one," the purr in her voice stopped towards the ends of that statement. Instead, it was replaced with a hint of challenge, as if Blade was challenging this tom to catch her attention in that manner. When Hades did stand before her, she gave him a once-over but didn't say anything. She didn't answer the rest of his statements, leaving the conversation vague until he was willing to dig.
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Hades smiles “ a deputy huh? That’s the one next in line to lead huh? What did this one do? Did they break your heart or stole something from you hmm? Or maybe they just embarrassed made you weak with simple attacks?” He purrs playfully as d begins to walk around her “ to survive is to kill. I’ve killed enough, I have many loves because I know for sure I’m most likely to die sooner or later.. I don’t want them to be alone. I want them to have each other as I die in battle. “ He says calmly as he stands by her smiling at her. “ oh? No love huh? “ he says calmly as he laughs softly. “ than that’s a problem daring when I see someone who is as elegant as the moon and as beautiful and shining as the sun I can’t simply ignore it. Daring I want you, you’re a killer like I. A monster hidden behind smiles and beauty and I’m than willing to awaken that beast within. “ he says with a soft purr as he begins to walk forward a bit before turning to look her. “ so don’t worry daring I accept your challenge. Do whatever it takes to keep that heart of yours from beating because I’m not holding back than again when it comes to love. I never hold back “ he says in a dark husky voice.