View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:45 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Hades flicked his ear as his tail moved a bit as he looks at the molly, a beautiful molly one might say. It was obvious she was dangerous she had the look and act of a killer. The purr was a bit cold but it was enough to make the tom smiles softly. “ oh how I’m weak to the deadly beauty of cats. Fine. “ he says as his claws sheathed as he begins to look at her. “ you’re scent of that dusk syndicate right? Why are you here exploring when you should be getting revenge on clans that talk to the stars and hunt for the weak. Like order with laws of kits. “ he says coldly as he begins to walk up to her “ yet y’all are acting on revenge and bloodlust as well right? Such a mighty order until your fall later on. How pitiful but interesting nonetheless. I am Hades, the one who claims this land as my own along with my many loves that I hold dear and of course my kit shadow. “ he begins to stand in front of her with a soft smile “ but one last thing that I can’t help but notice. You’re amber eyes as beautiful as the flames of rage and power. Burning with a passion... like a killer.” He Says with a dark purr. “ tell me dear, what do you seek now?”
Quinoa slowly got to her paws. Teetering on three legs, she lurched away from the voices. She couldn’t stay here. Not with Hades and his group, and the newcomer. The new cat smelled of the Dusk Syndicate. She hated Clan cats, by the Dusk Syndicate was alright. She broke out of the woods, far away from Hades and the intruder. The sunlight reached her pelt, and she hobbled away from the schoolhouse. She spotted a small shed, crumbling and rotted. She reached the entrance, and smelled only mice and weeds. She scooped up some dirt and plants on the floor, and curled up in the dank structure. She laid her head on her paws, cradling her wounded leg with care. Her yellow eyes drooped closed. For the fourth time, she drifted into unconsciousness.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!