View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:39 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

To be quite fair with you, Blade wasn't expecting the sudden flirting. Normally she was the one to provoke it, but this time it was the other way around. A nice change I suppose, she thought to herself as she stood a little taller when she noticed him start moving towards her. Her stance was rather elegant, but prepared to be attacked in the same way. It was an odd combination, yet she managed to pull it off. "The only revenge I seek is with a clan deputy and that's it. The clans mean nothing to me otherwise, I let them be for as long as I'm not ordered to attack," she spoke. She as rather vague about the situation, but she thought it was enough. It was a rare thing for any cat to hear anything of her background -- detail wise. Blade didn't even introduce herself, she allowed Hades to nickname her what he wished, she was used to that at least. "Many loves though? Seems a bit odd for a tom like you, but I won't judge. Seems a bit distracting from the whole goal of the complex way to survive out here. That's my opinion though and then again, I can't talk seeing as I've no love nor am I here to look for one," the purr in her voice stopped towards the ends of that statement. Instead, it was replaced with a hint of challenge, as if Blade was challenging this tom to catch her attention in that manner. When Hades did stand before her, she gave him a once-over but didn't say anything. She didn't answer the rest of his statements, leaving the conversation vague until he was willing to dig.
@Sasukewolf (madness)

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 15th, 2018 at 09:40 AM.