View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:27 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

A purr, clear as day arose from the she-cat as she simply stood up. Her amber hues glowed with amusement still, clearly unafraid of the felines before her. "Well of course you'd know I'm here, I wasn't hiding," she responded. The purr was still clear in her voice as she spoke. Blade had realized she stumbled upon yet another feline who thought they were big and bad. Blade never thought that of anyone, not even herself, she just knew she could fight if she needed to and that was it. Her smart mouth was normally the cause for it. "I've no purpose here though, I was just exploring and realized the old building here finally had residents. Came quite a shock so I had to see more," she finished, raising her tail in the air in a friendly gesture. Hades could continue his act as long as he wanted, Blade would play her act in return. She learned aggressive cats took it one of two ways; they either lighten up or straight out attack her. @Sasukewolf (madness)
Hades flicked his ear as his tail moved a bit as he looks at the molly, a beautiful molly one might say. It was obvious she was dangerous she had the look and act of a killer. The purr was a bit cold but it was enough to make the tom smiles softly. “ oh how I’m weak to the deadly beauty of cats. Fine. “ he says as his claws sheathed as he begins to look at her. “ you’re scent of that dusk syndicate right? Why are you here exploring when you should be getting revenge on clans that talk to the stars and hunt for the weak. Like order with laws of kits. “ he says coldly as he begins to walk up to her “ yet y’all are acting on revenge and bloodlust as well right? Such a mighty order until your fall later on. How pitiful but interesting nonetheless. I am Hades, the one who claims this land as my own along with my many loves that I hold dear and of course my kit shadow. “ he begins to stand in front of her with a soft smile “ but one last thing that I can’t help but notice. You’re amber eyes as beautiful as the flames of rage and power. Burning with a passion... like a killer.” He Says with a dark purr. “ tell me dear, what do you seek now?”