View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:51 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private Rp for my squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Naruto growls softly “ yes we should “ he says now standing alone. He rubs the back of his neck a bit and begins to sit down pulling out a box from his pocket which held a ring inside. He sighs sadly as he puts the box away “ .... I really did wanted to go...” he says sadly to himself as he begins to walk towards the bedroom to just get ready for the night.

Angel stops for a second “ ... clingy? .... you think I’m clingy” he asks almost hurt as he looks at him. “ ... what you time? What do you mean by you time you’ve always had plenty of that.” He says now getting a bit angry of course it would offend him it would have offended anyone if all they are doing was loving the man.

Winter simply looks away “ ... yes but... I’m not ready for that. My love just...” he just stays slient as he begins to step back “ it’s just hard you know? To get married isn’t easy. We have to stay loyal, have a kid and raise a family... I just don’t think I’m ready for that so ... let’s just drop it for now.. okay?” He says holding her hand
(I'll wait for Tord and Sasuke to break up before bringing Sage back in again.)

Valentine let out a miserable, soft sigh as he looked down at the ground. "I can't lie to you, Angel." He murmured, interlacing his fingers together. "I don't have a great job. I get payed just enough to pay for this apartment, and get basic groceries. I can't provide well enough for you. It'd be so much easier if you had a job too, but..." He hung his head. "I do think you're a little clingy, love. It's all kisses and cuddles but sometimes I just can't handle it. And as for me time, it's hard to get any of that. I love you, Angel, but... you're kinda hard to handle." He looked up at Angel, his eyes shimmering with tears. "You don't deserve someone like me, Angel. I can't handle all of your hugs and kisses, not with the basic stress I go through on a day to day basis. I look at other couples and I... I'm jealous when I see them paying attention to their phones instead of each other. I'm not good enough for you, Angel." He shifted.