View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:42 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private Rp for my squad

Naruto growls softly “ yes we should “ he says now standing alone. He rubs the back of his neck a bit and begins to sit down pulling out a box from his pocket which held a ring inside. He sighs sadly as he puts the box away “ .... I really did wanted to go...” he says sadly to himself as he begins to walk towards the bedroom to just get ready for the night.

Angel stops for a second “ ... clingy? .... you think I’m clingy” he asks almost hurt as he looks at him. “ ... what you time? What do you mean by you time you’ve always had plenty of that.” He says now getting a bit angry of course it would offend him it would have offended anyone if all they are doing was loving the man.

Winter simply looks away “ ... yes but... I’m not ready for that. My love just...” he just stays slient as he begins to step back “ it’s just hard you know? To get married isn’t easy. We have to stay loyal, have a kid and raise a family... I just don’t think I’m ready for that so ... let’s just drop it for now.. okay?” He says holding her hand