View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2017, 08:47 PM

Default Re: ¦¦Pokemon Mystery Dungeon¦¦ {PRIVATE}

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Rose just mumbled words that were hard to understand. "Alover.... hurt... I... don wan Ta die..."

When she smelled the Oran Berry at her nose, she ate a few bites, then drifted back to sleep.

Flare sighed. "She should be a bit better once she gets some sleep... I would have her ride on my back, but you saved her life, so I think she would rather ride on you, Shade."

Flare gently lifted Rose onto Shade so she was lying across his shoulders.

Flare nodded a thanks to the lucario and her Rescue Team, and she nodded back before she and her team disappeared.

They went back to the Base, and Flare nodded at Leafeon's bed of moss and fern. "Shade, I want you to stay with her and watch her while she is sleeping. I'm going back to the Town Square to get a few things." He gently laid Rose down on her bed, and he carefully removed the bag from around her neck. He waved and left.
Shade gazed at Flare and blushed a little at what he was told, maybe he was right, he gazed at Rose as she was placed on his back and walked slowly as he didn't want her to fall, as they made it to the base, he let the Charizard take Rose off of his back and gazed at her before quickly turning his gaze towards the fire-type and nodding. "Alright, see you later." The Silvally said and gazed at the Leafeon in her bed before he finally decided to approach and curled up around her protectively, one of his legs pulling her close protectively, he only wanted the best for her, and right now, he wanted to take care of her.