View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2017, 08:40 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ¦¦Pokemon Mystery Dungeon¦¦ {PRIVATE}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Shade turned back into a Normal-type and made his way back over to Flare and Rose, giving the Leafeon a worried look. "We don't really need a doctor." The Silvally said and looked through his bag before taking out an Oran Berry. "They can heal." He added and showed it to Rose. "There, eat this." He said softly, sitting down and waiting to see what she was gonna do, by the looks of it, she wasn't fully there right now, but it was normal.
Rose just mumbled words that were hard to understand. "Alover.... hurt... I... don wan Ta die..."

When she smelled the Oran Berry at her nose, she ate a few bites, then drifted back to sleep.

Flare sighed. "She should be a bit better once she gets some sleep... I would have her ride on my back, but you saved her life, so I think she would rather ride on you, Shade."

Flare gently lifted Rose onto Shade so she was lying across his shoulders.

Flare nodded a thanks to the lucario and her Rescue Team, and she nodded back before she and her team disappeared.

They went back to the Base, and Flare nodded at Leafeon's bed of moss and fern. "Shade, I want you to stay with her and watch her while she is sleeping. I'm going back to the Town Square to get a few things." He gently laid Rose down on her bed, and he carefully removed the bag from around her neck. He waved and left.

♡ character page wip ♡