View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:31 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ¦¦Pokemon Mystery Dungeon¦¦ {PRIVATE}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Shade gazed at Rose as they walked, focusing more on her walk than on her voice. Taking his gaze off of her as Flare walked beside him, he gazed at the Charizard and his eyes widened a little, he then looked at the ground. "I don't even know if I have a family honestly..." He admitted, but quickly pushed that aside as he Rose's voice. "I guess that's fine with me." He said and recoiled as the explosion took place, he gazed at whoever at done it, a trio... A frown took over his face and his eyes widened as he saw Rose taking another hit and remaining on the ground, that did it for him... He approached Rose and grabbed her before placing her down in front of Flare. The Silvally then turned to face the three, and by the looks of it, he wasn't happy. "Flare... Whatever happens... Do not get involved." He said firmly, quickly gazing over his shoulder. "This might get pretty bad... for them." He added and turned into a fighting-type, two had 4x weakness to it, he would take care of the Electrode last. He started by approaching the three, his front legs glowing, he then grabbed the Mightyena by the throat and slammed him in the ground, the first victim and the one who was probably not even gonna fight back... Well, not after what he was gonna do, he opened his mouth slightly and charged up Hyper Beam before shooting straight at the pinned Dark-type. When he was sure that the Mightyena was not getting back up, he stopped and glared at the Rhydon, it had taken one hit for one, it would probably be the same with the two others, after all, Shade had stepped out of nowhere, no one knew how strong he was. His gaze meeting the Ground/Rock-type. "Bring it..." The Silvally growled.
Flare nodded and wrapped a protective wing around the unconscious leafeon. He pulled her to him.

The Rhydon's eyes widened and he backed up, running off.

Gengar yelled after it, "Coward!" before turning to the Silvally. "Feel the power of Hypnosis!"

A bright yellow light glowed in the ghost-type's paws, and he shot it at the Silvally.

Suddenly, an Aura Sphere came out of nowhere, dissolving the Hypnosis beam. Gengar turned to see a Lucario, Tyranitar, and Togekiss nearby. The lucario had a blue glow in her paws; the attack had come from her.

She nodded at Shade. "Go ahead.... I will leave the rest to you."

As Flare watched, he glanced at Rose under his wing. Still unconscious, he thought. He pulled his best friend farther under his wing, knowing this was getting very dangerous.

♡ character page wip ♡