View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 12:21 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Cure ~PRIVATE RP~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Rose put a hand over her mouth. "Oh...
I'm so sorry..." she reached out her arms and hugged him gently before pulling back. She then looked at the floor as she spoke her next words. "My mom... she left my family and I when I was only a few months old... so I never knew her... but I always hated her for it. I knew if she had stayed she would have abused me and my family. But..." she glances up at Sasuke, tears in her lavender eyes. "I had heard she died of heart failure when I was only seven. But I still hated her, and I haven't stopped hating her... I was glad she died, and I still am... but... I didn't want her to have gone through what I am... I want to not hate her but... I can't stop despising her for what she did..." she rubs her eyes.
He smiles softly “ I guess we do have something that’s similar. My father was a cruel man, these scars are mostly from him. My brothers also have scars like mine. We are the successful. We live to lead a gang to kill... I choose to fight against it and here I am. Broken and beaten like the dog I am.. such a leader I am”