View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 06:27 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Cure ~PRIVATE RP~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he smiles softly “ how do I do? Cute” he says playfully as he begins to look at his arms a bit moving it than he looks at her. “ You’re rose right? I believed the old hag told me about you. But anyway to answer that cute question I’m good how about you? How do you do on this doing day?” He jokes playfully as he begins to try to stand up only to fall back sighing loudly “ I really missed up this time huh?”
Actually Katrina is no older than thirty.
I still haven't chosen an age for her but I don't her want to be old. ))

Rose blinks at Sasuke, then smiles. "Well, Katrina isn't all that bad.
She brings the younger patients cookies every Saturday, and they're delicious. She also is very gentle with patients. She yells a lot, but she would never hurt us. She's a lot like a mom to me... I never had a mom..." She laughs awkwardly. "But I don't usually talk about that... and I guess I'm fine for right now... I don't have much of my life left, so I'm trying to live it the best I can. I've been here in the hospital for three years now, and it's my home. You see... my dad and brother died in a car accident after my first year here. So the staff here is my family... but I don't have any friends..." She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Messed up on what...?"

♡ character page wip ♡