View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 09:42 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Starcrossed love [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Hey lone, I have a roleplayer who could maybe step in as dogblood cause I gave the chatcaters up cause I wasn't active enough with him so do you think I could ask them to step in as doggy and maybe have charm and dog meet and maaaayyybbbe fight? @Broken Madness madness is kinda knew to the warrior roleplay main section but I have confidence they would be able to play the role of an evil Tom c: ]

The steel blue eyes never ceased the flick around always watching and never settling in the same place twice, combing every edge of the clear with deadly intensity. Her hackles where raised and her movements rigid and refined as opposed to the smooth movements of a trained warrior. Even he fact her claws were poking through the small tufts of blue fur on her paws was odd enough even for a fiery tongued she cat like herself who knew how to keep her calm at times when it was needed. She couldn't blame herself, the first rule she had ever brokn in her life was one so worth being exiled if they where found by a patrol with somebody like herself. Willing to give them up on the spin of a dime. Another shake went from between her shoulders to tail tip making her head swivel quicker now fear spreading through her body like a wave of bad nerves.

She glanced towards charmpelt her body growing stiff as she studied his face, it would've normally made her soften up and lose the up tension but it was impossible with the possibilities that where simply infinite. Admittedly she would often ink of him on nights when her mate took it a little to far, when he hit her just that little bit harder that made her cry harder than normal and she had to sleep outside the camp to avoid detection. Those where terrible times for her but she would never admit that weakness to anybody, but what she would at some point mention was how she used to think about charmepelt and it made it easier to fall asleep sometimes. The nights when the sounds around her made shiver feel like she was pinned on all sides. Only the brief memory of his scent and the sensation he was there made her fall into a sleep plagued with memories.

Her ears pinned to the back of her head and she dropped her gaze from his as he tried his hardest to reassure her that there was most likely nobody going to be dropping by to see them flonting a broken rule. "A- are you sure? I mean I just don't know how long I could really be here without- somebody noticing" she would have said dogblood but somthing made her feel like biting her tongue and spitting on the ground at the mention of his name, besides tonight was to forget that there was rules or that disgusting Tom waiting for her over there. She flinched as a form seemed to move through the bushes in front of them and she stopped cold.

She suddenly felt as if she couldn't walk anymore and just stood her claws sinking into the snow. "Wha- what am I doing... Charmpelt the kits, my clan what if hey find out? What if dogblood finds out I'm so scared" she shuffled closer to him pressing her head into the crook between his shoulder her fur bristling and fear clear in her eyes.

Charmpelt knew she was scared. To be honest, he was a little frightened too… after all, this “Dogblood” hardly sounded like the type of cat to be understanding about the situation. Quite the opposite, as a matter of fact. And he didn’t want to find out what would happen if he was found here with Shiverlight. Still, he needed to be brave for the she cat’s sake. If she knew that he was afraid… if she found out.... then she might change her mind about being here in the first place. And that was the last thing Charmpelt wanted. ”He’s not going to find out. You’re in RiverClan territory now, remember? He wouldn’t risk coming over here, he’s not supposed to be over here… you’re safe for right now. I promise. Now why don’t you settle down and stop worrying and we can just have tonight?” Tonight. It was all Charmpelt wanted, the evening with his love, a quiet, comfortable moment that the two of them would share… forever, now.

Even if he never saw Shiverlight again, they would always have this evening, one that was filled with sweet moments between than two. Charmpelt wanted nothing more than to snuggle up next to the ShadowClanner and spend the night there. He loved her. Right now he was being selfish, bringing her here when she was scared… but he really couldn’t help it. All he wanted was to be with her. That was all he had wanted for the past two or three moons, and he was glad this was finally happening. If only she hadn’t taken on a mate. If only she had just waited a little longer, just until the tom was able to figure out a way for them to be together, they wouldn’t be in this mess. Part of Charmpelt was angry with her for doing something so stupid, and the other part of him knew that she had done the right thing, in the end.

They couldn’t be together. She was right, it was silly to think that they really had a future when he knew the truth. Even if he could get rid of Dogblood, what reassurance did he have that there wouldn’t be another tom? And then another, and then another? He wasn’t sure how to get rid of feelings altogether. Shiverlight was, after all, quite pretty when she wasn’t scowling, or snapping, or thrusting her face in yours and threatening to claw it off. Charmpelt knew that it could take some getting used to when Shiverlight first stopped being horrible, or when you first met her and she acted like the worst, but once you got past that… she was beautiful.

On the inside, that was. She wasn’t the most attractive cat in the world - Jema had been prettier, though Charmpelt might have been bias about that - but Shiverlight was different, and although she would never fill the hole that his old mate had left, she definitely filled a new spot in his heart. The spot that flirting had never been able to fill. Because she was more than a toy… she was special.

(ooh, Charm’ll get the chance to beat up Shiver’s mate… lol… yes, that’d be great!)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.