View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:59 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
@Charmer
"Alright, Im going to bring you to the medicine cat den so i can treat your minor injuries like you scrapes and cuts. But i need you to stay awake." they grunted as she was placed on their back. they were a smaller cat than average, only around nightpaws size and she was an apprentice! but they were still strong, carrying snowpaw with ease. they started walking, going slow to not drop her but also fast enough to not waste time. she wasnt going to die today, she couldnt. poultices and herbal formulas were already running through their head quickly as to what they were going to treat her with when they were back to their beloved den.
@blue jellie
As the cats trotted on toward camp, Nightpaw kept beside Daydream, speaking to Snowpaw as they went. "Ok, off we go to the medicine den Snowpaw! Daydream will get you fixed up and we'll be back to cleaning moss out of the elder's den in no time." She glanced nervously at the medicine cat, as they carried Snowpaw. Daydream wasn't large by any means. Should she have offered to carry Snowpaw? Then again, Nightpaw wasn't large either. Trying to distract herself from her worry, she jabbered on. "Daydream, you remind me of one of the twoleg monsters. They used to carry both of my two legs and me to the vet, no problem. It even carried their kit when it was born. No trouble!"