View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 10:05 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
As soon as Lightpaw stopped hearing the bird and then heard a soft thud on the ground, he knew that Cleftpaw had caught the unsuspecting bird. Lightpaw didn't take much notice though, he was too busy with his own prey.

And this rabbit, being so much bigger than normal prey, will be easier for me to pinpoint and kill! he thought cheerfully. As soon as the scent and soft thudding sounds of the rabbit moving, got closer, Lightpaw instinctively dropped into a hunters' crouch.

Lightpaw snuck up on his prey, slowly but surely. Almost... There... He leapt. Lightpaw just barely caught the rabbit in his paws. Well, he didn't exactly catch it. Some of his claws were hooked in its pelt. The rabbit tried to run away, but Lightpaw tightened his grip and, before the rabbit could turn to fight back, he nipped its neck, killing it quickly.

Lightpaw quickly thanked StarClan for the prey and picked it up. He dropped the rabbit, which was almost as big as him, in front of Cleftpaw, eyes shining,"I caught it! I really caught it!" he purred happily.
Cleftpaw landed with a soft thump, but didn't stumble. He straightened up, feeling proud of himself. He saw that his brother hadn't stalked off yet and let out a breath of relief.

He watched Lightpaw carefully and saw him pounce. He smelled the hare. Oh, StarClan, let him catch it! A hare was one of the few peices of prey the Clan couldn't claim Cleftpaw had caught for his brother. The darker tabby's paws were much too large and heavy to creep up on such a creature. But Lightpaw... Lightpaw could tread as lightly as any SkyClan warrior, and maybe even quieter!

Lightpaw came trotting back with a rabbit almost as big as he was. Cleftpaw beamed with pride. "You did, Lightpaw! Deerfeather and Crookedpond will be so proud!"

Their mother and father were proud of them for anything, but Lightpaw catching such a large piece of prey in leafbare had to count for extra!

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/