View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 09:19 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Lightpaw purred and, without turning his head, whispered,"what are you waiting for!?" he nodded in the direction of a distant sparrow on a tree. He knew that he, himself couldn't climb it, but Cleftpaw could.

Lightpaw opened his jaws to see if he could find anything that was on the ground. He picked up the scent of rabbit and his mouth watered. SkyClan rarely got rabbits. He thought about what would happen if he went back to camp carrying one! In Leaf-bare, no less! The thought drove him to follow its trail.
Cleftpaw's ear twitched. He had already caught a mouse and hadn't expected to hunt for more. He was content watching Lightpaw where he is. However, under more consideration, he knew the Clan needed more prey during leaf-bare, and prey seemed abundant today.

He buried his mouse at the roots of a tree a clawed a mark so he could find it again. He then stalked off in the direction of the sparrow Lightpaw had pointed out. Cleftpaw appreciated that, although Lightpaw couldn't see it, his brother knew he was more agile when he climbed.

Cleftpaw reached the sparrow's tree and scrambled up to a low branch. As soon as his paws touched the bark, every sense was even more alert than they had been on the ground. The bird was two branches above him. The maine coon lept up one more branch and climbed slowly and carefully to the sparrow's branch. He stalked slowly towards the bird.

He pounced forward, every hair on his pelt tingling and his paws buzzing, every sense telling him where to direct his paws so he doesn't fall. He caught the small bird, instantly snapping its neck. He bounded down the tree to the ground below, bird held gently between his jaws.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/