Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
Name: ?

Looks: both image and desc?

Personality: short?

Sexuality:?

Other or Questions!: ?
Name: Willowsong

Looks: Image Willowsong is a rather short legged Persian-mixed cat which can offer some disadvantages at hunting, but that just means she has to work twice as hard! This she-cats long coat is rather silky, as she spends much of her day grooming it to perfection; the colors of her pelt being light grey with a cream-colored stomach, paws, and head, having light grey patterns to complement it. Willowsong also happens to have a sharp gaze from her yellow-green-colored eyes which would be quite intimating was it not for her small frame.

Personality: Willowsong is quite mature for her age, having wisdom beyond her moons, she is calm and collected, choosing to fight with strategic moves rather than rush into battle head first. Despite this she-cat's hard and quiet exterior, she is a hopeless romantic, finding herself to fall in love easily, but being too shy to ever say anything. If you are one of the few lucky enough to befriend Willowsong, she will treat you with affection and loyalty and long as you return the treatment.

+Smart +Humble +Levelheaded

-Secretive -Loves too easily -Shy

Sexuality: Bisexual

Other or Questions!: ?

Feel free to msg me if you want to roleplay!

Character Site