View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 12:16 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

The black tom had pulled himself up the slippery stone with slight ease this time, only letting out a rush of air through his pink nose every few time's he slipped, his paws clinging to the jags of the rock gave him a sense of security. He had only two ceremonies to complete today, and one of them confused the tom, for he had never seen the particular ceremony be performed, so honestly, he had nothing to go off of. As he made it to the top of the Streamstone, a chill ran down the toms spine, making him shudder. The leader hated being up here, he hated looking down on his clanmates, it filled the tom with uncertainty that wasn't welcome. He took a deep, shaky breath and closed his eyes, trying to remember everything he saw Russetstar do during clan meetings. "All cat's old enough to catch their own fish, meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting." he bellowed, his tail twitching behind him. It made the toms paws tingle whenever he came up here, and he guessed this was his 3rd time standing in front of his clan, speaking to his clanmates like this.

"Today we have an apprentice who has proven they are worthy of becoming a warrior." he began, his lapis gaze drifting over the heads of the Riverclan cats, not looking one in the eye for more than a few seconds. "Honeypaw, please step forward." [ @2018 Okapi ] He commanded, his focus belonged to the small molly who made her moved a little closer to the Streamstone, a bit of pride flickering in his normally frosty gaze. "You have proven your devotion and skill, and have shown your clanmates that you are ready to become a warrior." he paused, partially for taking a breath, and partially to let the molly bask in the fact that she was becoming a warrior. He himself remembered what it was like to finally be given his warrior name, the thrill, the excitement, the pride, all of it lit fire in his soul at once, and he figured she was the same way. "I call upon my warrior ancestors to watch upon this apprentice, who has proven his loyalty to the code, and in turn I honor him as a warrior of Riverclan.
Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even if it costs your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name."

"Honeypaw, from this moment forward you will be known as Honeybee, for your honor and hard-work. We welcome you as a warrior of Riverclan."
he announced, a bit more of a skip in his voice. He, as of recently, had been feeling a little flicker of happiness ever since Honeypool had come back, though of course that didn't mean he didn't forget the fact that his whole world was still slowly coming apart around him, all of his beliefs crashing down. Of course, this wasn't the time to think of such things, he had to turn apprentices into warriors and kits into apprentices. And, as of today, change a warrior's name.

Fallenstar than directed his attention to his deputy, Daisyshade [ @Celestial ] who had earlier requested that her name be changed, though, he had no explination as to why, so, instead of questioning the clearly distressed molly, he complied, and now here he was. He had no idea how to perform such an important ceremony, he had only seen one being done once, and his memory was very fuzzy. He let out a sigh and took another step forward, praying to Starclan he wouldn't do this incorrectly. "Daisyshade, please step forward." he commanded, his lapis hues locking onto her frame for a mere second before he turned his gaze up to the sky, the pink fluffy clouds scattered here and there, and the evening decided to wear a lovely shade of blush, light pink and orange dancing in Starclan's territory. "Spirits of Starclan, you know each and every cat by name. But I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Rowanflower." he bellowed, letting out a long, drawn out breath before lowering his head, his ears flat against his skull. Why in the name of Starclan would she wish to change her name? He had no clue, but, he figured it would be rude if he asked, and he found it quite gut wrentching to be around he molly. Of course it wasn't the molly herself, rather, what she was, a High Rank.

Of course, if he disliked his deputy, how did he feel about himself?

The ebony leader dipped his head and slunk away, ducking into his den, hoping to have some time to himself, praying to Starclan that he could organize the thoughts that were huddled up in his plagued, and misdirected mind.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us