View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 08:13 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Lightpaw smiled and purred as he heard Cleftpaw jump and then praise him. He flicked his tail tip happily,"Good!" Lightpaw then nodded and fluffed out his fur shivering,"It IS getting a bit cold, isn't it?" he laughed.

Lightpaw got up and started listening and sniffing around for some prey.
"Mmhmm." Cleftlaw agreed. He sat in the snow and watched his brother hunt, muscles tensed. He was ready to spring out any minute to protect Lightpaw from danger.

He shook his head. No, we're in SkyClan territory! We're perfectly safe! Still, he could envision the snapping jaws of a fox or badger lunging out of the bushes to snap his brother up. Even if Lightpaw heard the large beast coming, how would he know where was safe to run?

Cleftpaw strained his ears, determined to ensure Lightpaw's safety. He refused to allow his brother to be injured under his watch.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/