View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:58 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post

[ @king kaleb! ]
Snowpaw gave the pair a weak smile, groaning a little bit as she was moved onto Daydream's back. Shifting a little bit, she realized her legs were being held with a poultice of some sort, and some... bindweed? It certainly stabilized them, which was good, and eased her pain a little bit, though a great amount still seemed to maul her limp body, bringing with it waves of exhaustion. Trying not to sink into a pain-stricken sleep, all the mangled apprentice could do is sit helplessly on Daydream's back, hope they wouldn't drop her, and try to fight the pain and exhaustion tackling her body to shreds.
@Charmer
"Alright, Im going to bring you to the medicine cat den so i can treat your minor injuries like you scrapes and cuts. But i need you to stay awake." they grunted as she was placed on their back. they were a smaller cat than average, only around nightpaws size and she was an apprentice! but they were still strong, carrying snowpaw with ease. they started walking, going slow to not drop her but also fast enough to not waste time. she wasnt going to die today, she couldnt. poultices and herbal formulas were already running through their head quickly as to what they were going to treat her with when they were back to their beloved den.