View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2018, 04:16 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
(Hope I ain't late or anything.. Open)

Nectarsplash looked around, his chest rising up and down rapidly. He was scared- who wouldn't be? Suddenly feeling the urge to stop cowarding away from the battle and go join, he raised one paw and then leapt out from his hiding spot. Wow, I probably look stupid, Nectar thought- he wasn't very full of himself and didn't believe in himself most of the time. Hopefully nobody saw him, if they did, he'd probably lie and say that he was licking blood off his paws, or something. Scanning the battle, he noticed that there was a lot of yowls and angry hisses- you'd expect that at a battle between numerous cats battling over something, though. He desperately wanted to fight, yet there where no cats, from what he could see, who where available to tear at his skin. So, for a while, he would just stalk amongst the edges of the infuriated fighting felines.
Leaftail's tail whipped back and forth. She'd been in mock fights, sure, and sometimes her training had resulted in scratches and bruises--but she'd never been in a battle like this. Anxiety bubbled in her stomach, replaced by white-hot anger. How dare these mouse-hearted cowards bring their carnage and violence to her clan? I'll make them pay, she growled to herself. Her eyes landed on another cat, stalking across the border of the fight, and her hackles raised. With a yowl, she launched herself across the battlefield, ducking the outstretched claws and lashing tails of the other cats. She slid to a halt in front of the other cat, her claws outstretched to hide her shaking paws.
"Get out of my clan," she hissed. [B]"Or I'll have to make you."[?B]

(I couldn't find Nectarsplash on your character thingy, so I'm actually not sure if he's from WindClan... I just realized that now but I'm too lazy to redo this. :P)