Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 02:01 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Fox had moved back as soon as his leg had been scratched, but now he looked back at crispleaf."Your right.Any last words?" Fox asked, moving closer again.There was no sympathy in his voice or movements.He truly was only a cold-blooded killer.He didn't mind it either.Killing another clan cat was just another step closer to achieving his goal.His amber eyes glinted in the moonlight as he stared down at the pitiful cat infront of him.He put a paw on Crispleaf's throat,but didn't yet make the final blow,curious if he had any last words at all.
The Tom just sighed again "I hope my sons are raised well...whoever they're raised by...and I'm sorry to HarmonyBlade...he may have his mate and his family back to himself...what I did was wrong and...they're rightfully his..." CrispLeaf looked up at the moon and a few moments later, blood splattered in his eyes. The last thing he saw was his killer's shadow covering the moon then everything went red...then black...then cold...then silence...CrispLeaf was dead.
(Okay thanks for finishing it off)