Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 01:36 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
CrispLeaf didn't really care about anything now. He just had to suck it up and if he died, then he'd be away from all this stupid clan madness. And if he lived, then he'd be grateful but...
"Alright, I know I'm a bad person...I've done and things...I split up a family, whatever...so? Why have you targeted me?! I'm not even really a clan cat! Please, if you let me go, I'll leave this place forever..." He knew he probably didn't really mean that, but it was worth a try. This was a life or death situation in which he had to compromise but it was hard to compromise with a cat he knew nothing about. What do these Syndicate cats want anyway?
"Like I said,your a coward. Your supposed to fight back when someone attacks you.As for why I targeted you,I saw you where running away.I don't like cowards,and I belive they shouldn't even be allowed in the forest.I know kittypet that are braver than you." Fox said,studying the cats face.'This is boring.I should end it soon if he doesn't do anything but whine.' he thought.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord