Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 02:45 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Whitheredpelt let out a smile, purring lightly as her dead mate spoke. "I've been good. The apprentice's have been wonderfull to me. There are some kits that are scarred of me, but they grow to get used to it." replied Witheredpelt. The old molly sat down, since her side began to hurt from walking from camp all the way to the starcave. She always had to visit him when she was feeling down. At least her kits came to visit. "Its been hard. I was lucky enough to have escaped the battle. Nobody is really alliwed out of camp at this time. I just wish all clans would get along." meowed Witheredpelt.
"Well, cats have claws and tempers for a reason, we can't expect them to be at peace forever," Bravesky meowed. "And the kits? They'll grow out of it," he added as a afterthought. "How... How are our kits?" he asked quietly, feeling the ever present pick of guilt. He should be there, helping Witheredpelt, being their father, instead he was dead. Why did he have to die? He couldn't even remember what had killed him, he just remembered the pain, and the burning sensation that he had felt. "You're lucky... You'll always be lucky, not every cat can say they survived a battle of... that size," he shivered as he recalled how many cats had joined Starclan's ranks that time. He was wondering how many cats would say this war between the clans was there last battle. He purred as he lifted his gaze to Witheredpelt's eyes. Forgetting all his problems for just a moment.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 07:51 PM.