View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:57 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@Celestial

Tumblestep was the first to reach Daisyshade, regardless of whether or not the ceremony was done. There wasn't any way he wasn't going to be by her side during such an important event in her life, and after seeing her looking unsure of where to go after accepting her new role he felt it was his duty to reassure her. In a flash he was at the white-and-ginger tabby's side, purring loudly and looking at her with pride. Yes, he was very afraid that her new role would have a great effect on their relationship, but that was a fear he would share with her later. He wasn't about to ruin her big day with his anxiety. Speaking of, he didn't feel so anxious right now, not with Daisyshade at his side.

He wasn't completely oblivious to Fallenstar's cold expression during the ceremony, which had Tumblestep's fur rising defensively. When it came to Daisyshade, he had all the confidence in the world. Tumblestep wasn't sure what to think of the black-pelted leader but he knew he didn't really trust him with the cat of his dreams. Just thinking about Fallenstar put Tumblestep in a bad mood. Instead, the warrior focused on Daisyshade, drawing his tongue over her ear before murmuring, ``I'm so proud of you, Daisyshade. Now every Clan cat gets to see you shine.``

~ ~ ~

Juniperpaw held back from congratulating Daisyshade, her disapproving gaze locked on the black pelt that belonged to Fallenstar. She had definitely taken note of the leader's coldness during the ceremony, which certainly had affected the kind-hearted Daisyshade. She herself knew what it was like to have such an important ceremony destroyed. She had been becoming apprenticed to Geckoleaf, standing below Russetstar who couldn't look down at her without bursting into tears. The former leader didn't seem to approve of her new rank, and Geckoleaf also seemed to have her doubts. And when they went to the Starcave for Juniperpaw to be accepted by Starclan, Geckoleaf hadn't even smiled - not genuinely. Resentment poisoned Juniperpaw's heart.

Staring directly at Fallenstar, she shook her head in disappointment before directing her gaze towards Daisyshade. From a distance, Juniperpaw dipped her head in respect to the new deputy, an encouraging smile stretched across her muzzle. Maybe later, both Daisyshade and Juniperpaw could interrogate Fallenstar, but for now, the medicine cat just wanted to enjoy the uplifting mood of a new deputy.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 13th, 2018 at 11:58 AM.