View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 10:49 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Quite as always, Quietdance wasn’t the type of cat to approach another and simply start an unnecessary conversation - as he dubbed them. Quietdance wasn’t a talker at all, but he liked to observe his clan mates around him. Armed with sharp hearing, he could detect a few giggling apprentices a few distances away, and a couple whispering sweet nothings to each other. Quietdance was lounging on a sturdy branch, hidden by the leaves, but he wasn’t far up where he needed to take caution if he were to jump down. Previously, he had woken up from a quick nap, and he had sat up to calmly groom himself. Quietdance knew he shouldn’t be out for too long as he didn’t want to worry his mate too much. Quietdance took a bit of time to silently admire the view of Shadowclan’s camp from a distance. His eyes settled on a familiar face and build of one of his sons. He couldn’t tell whether it was Cream or Ash...they had both suddenly become terribly distanced for quite some time. Quietdance jumped down swiftly from the branch, landing across from his son. Ah, Ash... Quietdance gave a quick glance-over at the tom cat, then gave him a curt nod. It was his signal of telling his son to continue on. If anyone knew Quietdance, they knew he hardly liked to talk. He was the type of cat that didn’t waste words. To him, words had a limit, and if you used too many of them, then you’d become mute. Quietdance took the inititive to sit next to the tom cat, allowing his tail to cover his paws.
Ashfeather caught his father's familiar gaze n a nearby tree, eyes lighting up as his father leaped down in front of him. The young tom dipped his head respectfully while Quitedance settled himself near Ashfeather. "Hello, father." He meowed, greeting Quitedance, "I haven't talked with you or mother in a while, and decided I should. Recently, I became a warrior. Goldenstar gave me the name Ashfeather. Creampaw's ceremony is soon." He paused a moment and licked his chest before continuing. "I just don't know what to do know that I am a warrior. My entire life goal as a kitten and apprentice was to become a warrior. I dunno what to do now." He said, voice dropping quieter, "Is that normal?" He looked intently at his father,
wondering if his father could help him a bit. Ashfeather decided to wait for Quitedance to respond to Ash being a warrior and his question before continuing. He flicked his ear to the left, laying it flat against his head. The normally content, strong-willed tomcat was confused and felt like a small kit again. He didn't like this feeling.

( @Constellation -- I dunno if you saw this. I know you're busy though so idk )

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Last edited by ShiningFern; February 19th, 2018 at 09:49 PM.