View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:31 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar tried not to think about what he had just said, unsure if he had weirded out Nightpaw or helped her. Goldenstar walked in silence, unsure of what to say, or even if he should say anything. “I bet they will be,” he murmured, before shaking his head. “I don’t really think I need you to do anything else, if you want to clean out a den or spend some time with your fellow appretinces, feel free to do so,” He said smiling. Now Nightpaw would be a warrior. He didn’t know how to react to that. His schedule would be cleared up quite a bit, that’s for sure. After that, he was quiet, unsure of what to do.
Nightpaw smiled and picked up her bird, taking off toward the clearing with her head held high. She had done it. Moons ago, she had been at deaths door, but she kept going and made it. She trained, she fought, she learned, she settled into life in Shadowclan, and soon, she'd be a warrior. She turned around to give Goldenstar one final look, smiled brightly, and headed straight for the freshkill pile.