View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 03:33 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Errr," Nightpaw replied. She kept silent until the camp was in place, and paused, sharing a glance at Goldenstar as she smiled and put her bird down for a minute. "Daydream is going to be so excited to hear that I passed! Is there anything else you want me to do today?" she asked him. Strangely, now that she was looking being a warrior in the eyes, so felt an urge to use and enjoy her remaining time as an apprentice. Perhaps it was the knowledge that there was no going back from there. She was fine with it, but goodbyes were always hard.
Goldenstar tried not to think about what he had just said, unsure if he had weirded out Nightpaw or helped her. Goldenstar walked in silence, unsure of what to say, or even if he should say anything. “I bet they will be,” he murmured, before shaking his head. “I don’t really think I need you to do anything else, if you want to clean out a den or spend some time with your fellow appretinces, feel free to do so,” He said smiling. Now Nightpaw would be a warrior. He didn’t know how to react to that. His schedule would be cleared up quite a bit, that’s for sure. After that, he was quiet, unsure of what to do.