View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 03:16 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar shrugged. “I was just doing my duty,” He murmured. He let Nightpaw retrieve her catch, waiting until she returned, before he continued walking. When Goldenstar heard Nightpaw speak, it took him a moment to figure out what she was saying. However, once he figured it out, he tried to think back to it. “Well, I was excited, but nervous, mostly nervous actually,” He said, trying to collect the memories. “I wasn’t special, Halestar just gave me my name, and I held my vigil, and went on as normal,” he admitted. “But it’s fun, being a warrior, you don’t need to ask for permission to leave the camp, and you don’t need to replace moss and all that,” He said, trying to figure out how to word everything, to condense all the excitement and anxiety into words.
"Errr," Nightpaw replied. She kept silent until the camp was in place, and paused, sharing a glance at Goldenstar as she smiled and put her bird down for a minute. "Daydream is going to be so excited to hear that I passed! Is there anything else you want me to do today?" she asked him. Strangely, now that she was looking being a warrior in the eyes, so felt an urge to use and enjoy her remaining time as an apprentice. Perhaps it was the knowledge that there was no going back from there. She was fine with it, but goodbyes were always hard.