View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 03:07 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw shrugged. "Well, not every did. You did." The scent of the frozen pine woods grew thinner as they came closer to the grove of beech trees where Nightpaw's catch was buried. She excused herself with a glance at her mentor and raced over to dig up her bird, returning with the catch dangling from her jaws. As they continued on closer to camp, Nightpaw asked through her clenched jaw, "Sho rut rus it rike rhen ru ecame a rarrior, Roldenrar?"
Goldenstar shrugged. “I was just doing my duty,” He murmured. He let Nightpaw retrieve her catch, waiting until she returned, before he continued walking. When Goldenstar heard Nightpaw speak, it took him a moment to figure out what she was saying. However, once he figured it out, he tried to think back to it. “Well, I was excited, but nervous, mostly nervous actually,” He said, trying to collect the memories. “I wasn’t special, Halestar just gave me my name, and I held my vigil, and went on as normal,” he admitted. “But it’s fun, being a warrior, you don’t need to ask for permission to leave the camp, and you don’t need to replace moss and all that,” He said, trying to figure out how to word everything, to condense all the excitement and anxiety into words.