View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 12:15 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Do you not enjoy my poetic jab?" they snorted, knowing full well that she probably didnt give a damn. "The plant does not have a name, nor has it been found in other territories that ive known," they stared, eyes glazing over the plant,"its very useful ive found. the leave sare large enough to hold herbs when traveling or helping myself keep organized, and generally keeps things held together. its very useful." they didnt bother taking their gaze off of the flower, the knew their glance wouldnt be returned,"to you, this herb is useless. it is nothing remarkable despite its ability to survive the flood, ice, and snow. that it has stood here living and adapting around it in order to survive. to you, im sure you didnt think it had a purpose. but it does, everything does if you chose to look at things that way instead of being so close minded." they couldnt help but had the subtle jab at the end, but they knew they were right. they could read her emotionless face. she didnt care, but they also didnt care if she didnt care, they were going to try anyway. "but thats just on the way to where my real herbs are, so lets keep going if youre uninterested." they mewed casually, turning to get up, and looking behind them for her to follow.
marshfur wanted to lash out at them, but for what? making her think? trying to force open her mind and widen the singular lane she'd been running through? yes, it was exactly that. of course, marshfur would insist on being alone, insist on wanting to take care of things herself, but really? she was so closed-minded she held a grudge against a plant. she hated that daydream had made her realise that. quickly, she shook the thoughts away with a 'hmph' and followed the enby past the colourful plant. ridiculous... marshfur thought bitterly, amber eyes lingering on its purple exterior for just a minute more before she turned completely and followed a few beats behind daydream. she hadn't noticed how her ears were pinning against her head or how her scowl seemed to permanently cement itself on her face, or how her claws upturned the cold, nearly solid soil beneath her paws or the way her tail lashed around behind her. how everything about her exterior seemed less emotionless and more... angry. aggressive. she took a deep breath and stood a bit taller, letting it out and allowed herself to calm down. ears up and alert, tail calmly following behind her, claws sheathed. face monotone once more. take nothing in, let nothing out. take nothing in, let nothing out. and again, her walls were built, and the dark shadow that followed her around grinned as she led it right back to her.

love
characters