View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Into Abandoned Territory [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Charmer @Aurora Borealis @2018 Okapi @Deranged Llama @Broken Madness

"Yeah," Auroraflame muttered sarcastically in response to Shinefang's comment. Although she sounded sarcastic, she wasn't entirely sure as to whether she really was being sarcastic or not. The she-cat was annoyed at how little appreciation or gratitude the medicine cat had that they were here with him. Although she secretly believed that he was capable if fighting if he needed to defend himself, she wasn't quite so sure that he could save himself if a band of syndicate cats attacked him alone. He wouldn't stand a chance. Syndicate cats were ruthless afterall. Auroraflame would've appreciated some kind of a thanks, rather than a snarky attitude.
Auroraflame glanced at Kestrelshade as she muttered once again. The deputy let out a quiet sigh. The Bombay could understand why she was being so cautious, though the constant remarks were starting to become a little annoying. All she had to do was hear something like it one more time and she'd become a little snappy. "Just keep watching out fo-", the she-cat was cut short as a deep voice let out a chuckle behind them. She whipped around, her claws unsheathing simultaneously. An unfamiliar and beaten up cat now stood before them, reeking of syndicate scent. Auroraflame bared her teeth in warning. She didn't interrupt the tom as he spoke. Instead, she used the time to study him. He wasn't in good condition, clearly suffering from the battle that had occured a few moons ago. She stepped forward threateningly, her hackles raised and body tense. He wanted to know her name? I don't think so, she thought darkly. Another cat suddenly stepped out and she growled. Another one? At least they still outnumbered the Dusk Syndicate cats. Hopefully there weren't anymore cats hiding in the bush, ready to spring out and attack them. "As appealing as the idea of sending you to hell with my name is, I don't think you're worthy of knowing it," she said coldly. Her icy blue hues were cold and unwavering.
The idea of taking their lives was rather appealing to her. It was a bad thought and probably against the Warrior Code, but their kind had murdered her sister and she wanted her revenge. The Warrior Code told her that this wasn't the right thing, but family came first.
The she-cat raised her tail, showing the patrol behind her to not attack but be ready to in case she gave the signal.
@Charmer @Aurora Borealis @Broken Madness @Deranged Llama
Kestrelshade’s claws were unsheathed as she narrowed her dark green eyes at Killer and the molly who she assumed was Killer’s mate her groomed black pelt shining in the sunlight why is Auroraflame not letting us shed these two Syndicate cats? she wondered she tore at the grass with her front claws the Dusk Syndicate took her first litter by killing Jaypaw and Dawnpaw as for her other child in that litter, well Fernpaw joined the Dusk Syndicate at seven moons old and she probably went by the name of Fern and died in the battle. She could lunge at those two cats, but this excuse for a deputy and loyalty was stopping her. Her back was arched and she knew she could spring in any second, but she had to wait for Auroraflame’s command.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here