View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2018, 06:36 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Into Abandoned Territory [Private]

@Charmer @Aurora Borealis @2018 Okapi @Empress Of Evil @Broken Madness

Pedrichor padded through the remains of the Dusk Syndicate's former home. In his mind, he assumed it wouldn't be bleaker and somehow different then Howe they left it. That was not truth, though. The trees were as tall and dark as ever and the birds still twittered away in the branches above his head. Missing, though, was the sound of cats in the undergrowth. They no longer stalked these woods with power of hostility and intimidation. They were gone now, away from their former home. However, Pedrichor had been back to revisit his old home, reminiscing about what it was like to live here, to prowl the forest in full knowledge that he belonged somewhere. He hadn't much company since the group had disbanded, and found himself longing for company.

The tom was winding down another familiar path when he heard voices. Freezing in his tracks, the skinny tom cat blinked and focused his senses on the noise. More than two cats, it seemed, and not in a hurry to move along. As he listened, one word broke through out of the others; Shinefang. So it was Clan cats here in his territory, not one of his own former Syndicates. Pedrichor lashed his tail as anger coursed through the tom like a fiery snake, twisting and thrashing through his body. What were they doing here; what could has former territory give these cats who had so fiercely drove them out? His thoughts of anger and disbelief were interrupted by a colder voice, and he could tell by the hostility that this newcomer wasn't fond of the Clan cats either.

I am Killer, former Dusk syndicate warrior until they failed horribly. These words cut through him as Pedrichor realized who this was. Though he himself had never met this other Syndicate, as they were many in number, the tom felt a surge of loyalty; he had to stand with Killer, alongside his former Syndicate member! Sliding out of the bushes, the tabby tom narrowed his gaze and stood just to the left of the black male. A cold expression covered his hollow features and dark shadows alighted under his eyes; he hadn't been taking as good care for himself as he had while part of a group. Although he was certainly an embarrassment to beautiful cats around the territory, a hint of his handsomeness still found a place in his keen, mysterious gaze and the smooth, swagger walk. He didn't feel the need to be presentable when he hadn't encountered another soul for quite a while. His scruffy features gave him the appearance of a once strong feline gone to seed; a lion without its mane, so to say.

Last edited by Jynx; March 5th, 2018 at 06:40 PM.