View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2018, 06:04 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Into Abandoned Territory [Private]

@Charmer @Aurora Borealis @2018 Okapi @Deranged Llama @Empress Of Evil

“ You guessed right girl” said a dark husky voice, A tom with a pelt as black as night yet was messy and held the scent of blood and death on it, blood dripped onto the floor coming from his closed eye and a deep wound on his shoulder, as he stepped forward limping a bit with one good ice blue eye staring them down with such hate, anger and a pure need to simply tear them apart but he kept his anger in. He was already old and beaten by his own flesh and blood might as well go down with some pride. He breaths out letting out a dark chuckle as his claws dig into the ground. “ A deputy? And a medicine cat along with some warrior am I right? “ he says darkly as he slashes his tail and held his head up laughing dryly “ at least I die with honor huh? I am Killer, former Dusk syndicate warrior until they failed horribly. I may not have been loyal to them but it was a pain to know they failed something that could have been easily killed if they actually had a real plan. The syndicate lead by a kit who couldn’t have their way in the world... yet I am no different. I wanted power and now look at me, I’m just some old cat injuried and beaten like some fresh kill...: tell me your names “ he says coldly as he looks at them. “ tell me the names of the cats that will most likely end my life... at least give me the pride of death Starclan... I know where I will go. At least give some some kind of pride... and kill me now” he says coldly as he begins to step forward a bit.