View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:45 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Mercury twitched his whiskers. "But I have to admit, I do prefer sleeping in a den rather than just around camp." He said, slowly scooting towards her, where hopefully she wouldn't notice. It felt good to just have a causal chat with another feline like him, as it seemed he hasn't done that in forever. "If you don't mind me asking, were you born here?" He asked, a ear flicking. He knew that some other cats didn't really like to talk about where they came from, and he just kind of hoped that Shadow wasn't really one of those cats, though he himself didn't really mind that.
But at the same time, cats born as loners or kittypets had such interesting stories about where thy came from! He himself was an ordinary Dusk Sydncaite born cat- there wasn't really any interesting stories there.
Shadow felt hot under her fur. She hadn't felt this way since Slash,
and the tom had left. Something inside canceled out the hatred and replaced it with something happy. Shadow looked at the the tom as he asked about her.
And the feline wasn't sure how to answer. "Well, yes and no. It's a bit complicated I guess." Shadow took a moment, pausing. "My family moved around a lot. I was born here, but then we left after they got threatened.
And before I was four moons they joined back." She said, tail flicking in satisfaction. "What about you?" She mewed. A hint of relief and happiness lifted her voice up. Finally a tom who was kind, not threatful or rude. She wondered how she would see Mercury more. Now that Icarius would be here, she could take some breaks right? Shadow's paws felt tingly and light as her eyes gazed at the tom.