View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:36 PM
bruh head

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

{So much cute, omg}
Shadow let out an amused sigh, fur tingling with excitement. "Yes, honestly.
It sounds silly, I know. But I like my life here, my trainee and my friends."
She mewed. Shadow looked back over at Mercury, hears flicked and perked up.
"Yeah, it's what I meant. I trained for a few moons to be a fighter, but you know. Things ended up happening... I can hunt pretty well I suppose.
Being a healer doesn't mean I have to be weak!" She joked. She gave the tom a friendly nuzzle. "Guards have it all, you should ask him." Shadow mewed.
Her fur seemed lighter now that she was with him. All the stress melted away.

Mercury twitched his whiskers. "But I have to admit, I do prefer sleeping in a den rather than just around camp." He said, slowly scooting towards her, where hopefully she wouldn't notice. It felt good to just have a causal chat with another feline like him, as it seemed he hasn't done that in forever. "If you don't mind me asking, were you born here?" He asked, a ear flicking. He knew that some other cats didn't really like to talk about where they came from, and he just kind of hoped that Shadow wasn't really one of those cats, though he himself didn't really mind that.
But at the same time, cats born as loners or kittypets had such interesting stories about where thy came from! He himself was an ordinary Dusk Sydncaite born cat- there wasn't really any interesting stories there.