View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2017, 06:27 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
( When I was writing my last post I had secret in mind but now I can't remember quite which one it was in particular... Oh well, let's see how this goes.. )

"Oh, sorry! My apologize! So sorry!" She mewed, acting as though the apprentice had done something terribly wrong. It was wrong, and could be somewhat offending (though she noticed Chameleonvine wasn't too hurt), butch she didn't have to feel so guilty and horrible about it. She didn't anyway, being the caring feline she was. "Great!" She replied as she listened to the newly-made (I think?) warrior's final comment, and nodded her head thoughtfully as if thinking deeply about a subject. "I had a secret I wanted to share with you, but now that I try to remember it it simply doesn't come back to my head." She responded, half to herself and half trying to keep the conversation going. "Sorry." She looked up from her thoughts and visual imaginative things, sadness showing bright as the moon in her eyes as though begging for the spot-light.
Chameleonvine shrugged," No appologizes needed, I can keep a secret."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here