View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2017, 10:23 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Chameleonvine laughed,” It’s Chameleonvine now. Yeah, I can keep secerts, unless it’s life threatening ofcourse!” She purred.
( When I was writing my last post I had secret in mind but now I can't remember quite which one it was in particular... Oh well, let's see how this goes.. )

"Oh, sorry! My apologize! So sorry!" She mewed, acting as though the apprentice had done something terribly wrong. It was wrong, and could be somewhat offending (though she noticed Chameleonvine wasn't too hurt), butch she didn't have to feel so guilty and horrible about it. She did it anyway, being the caring feline she was. "Great!" She replied as she listened to the newly-made (I think?) warrior's final comment, and nodded her head thoughtfully as if thinking deeply about a subject. "I had a secret I wanted to share with you, but now that I try to remember it it simply doesn't come back to my head." She responded, half to herself and half trying to keep the conversation going. "Sorry." She looked up from her thoughts and visual imaginative things, sadness showing bright as the moon in her eyes as though begging for the spot-light.

Last edited by Hopekit; October 4th, 2017 at 09:02 AM.