View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 11:51 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Ask the new gen! ( and updated peeps)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Hades smiles “ yea a rare few times but it’s good and we treasure it. It’s rare but good” he says softly
Sano looks away “ ... I guess you can call hades a werewolf, he changes into a wolf and his bloodline is mostly wolf while I’m mostly of the glass dragon bloodline... however with a hint of something I don’t know.. “
diablo nods “ I’m mostly griffin while Lucifer is of the two tailed fox bloodline crystal I believe “ she says calmly as Lucifer nods “ yea oh and we do have normal moments like watching movies and with Sano he has that male named onyx to date while hades is all over Cayden and I just reading with Marie... diablo is still working on her l-“ diablo covers his mouth “ shut up!”

Spiral looked at Hades, eyeing him up and down. She shrug her shoulders, "I guess that is good enough. " Her ears perked up at the mention of `date`. Now, she wasn't someone who ever wanted to fall in love again however she did do ships. "Hmmmm?! Diiabloo, what are you working on?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. Spiral was now interested.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc