View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 11:46 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Ask the new gen! ( and updated peeps)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Spiral sits down with a sign, `I'm being forced to ask questions` it says. She scratches the back of her neck, "Do you guys ever just.. calm down and have a normal day of a life? Like, no drama?" She squinted her eyes a little. "AND ARE THEIR ANY WEREWOLVES?!" Her ears flopped down with a angry huff. Spiral crossed her arms, with a slight glare in her eyes. "And, I'm talking to all of you. Specially Sano and Hades. "
Hades smiles “ yea a rare few times but it’s good and we treasure it. It’s rare but good” he says softly
Sano looks away “ ... I guess you can call hades a werewolf, he changes into a wolf and his bloodline is mostly wolf while I’m mostly of the glass dragon bloodline... however with a hint of something I don’t know.. “
diablo nods “ I’m mostly griffin while Lucifer is of the two tailed fox bloodline crystal I believe “ she says calmly as Lucifer nods “ yea oh and we do have normal moments like watching movies and with Sano he has that male named onyx to date while hades is all over Cayden and I just reading with Marie... diablo is still working on her l-“ diablo covers his mouth “ shut up!”