View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:24 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Ask the new gen! ( and updated peeps)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

”I’ve been dead so long what is he doing screwing around there? You know my body wasn’t buried there... it’s somewhere special my love and even if he does still love my dead corpse he should learn to love that little... uh... tim? Tom? Tord? Yeah that kid. Moving on is part of life, my full love will be for him because I died that way, so did Peter, but he should know that we forgive him from loving something that’s a mere memory”

“A reason to love eh? Alright alright”

Hades laughs softly “ that’s what winter said to him before but he’s stubborn and he said something I will never forget.. he said “ Dead or alive, away or here. I will forever remember them as if they’re alive and breathing... I know I can’t see them or feel them but I can still love them. They were everything to me.. they were my light within darkness and the reason why I’m the man you see now. They will always be here with me even if death takes me I will still be there .. with a soft smile and open arms waiting for them and them alone. Now I have a star, a star as beautiful as they. As kind as Peter and as graceful as Rachel. He’s my everything now but that does not mean I can simply forget my brother.. I will never forget them even if Killer tries to beat the memories out of me.. just say their names and I will remember all.. silly I know brother but hi I am the wolf after all.” He smiles sadly as he rubs the back of his head “ ... a other thing I got from him...”

Diablo nods slowly “ I know she doesn’t believe in love and her family was killed because of my family but... she’s my reason for loving and I’m hoping I can be hers.. even if she pushes me away, beats me or anything she can do to hurt me. I will not leave her no matter what. I will be the shoulder she cries on, the warrior she can depend on... if not lover than friend as long as I can be with her and help her find her smile.. than I can do anything. “ she smiles happily “ I guess that’s a other thing I got from Narutos a stubborn lover!”

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; February 12th, 2018 at 06:56 AM.