View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:35 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Ask the new gen! ( and updated peeps)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

rachel nodded

“Jeeeze you kids are a piece of work”
“What do you think you inherited from those mentors?”

Rachel staggers backwards

“Woah- ok ok well I mean that’s something.
What do you mean give her something to fall for”

Hades smiles softly “ well.. his loyalty and shadow like powers I guess.. he was extremely loyal to his loves even after they left him. I don’t know if you know this Rachel but he really did care about you. Often wrote letters everyday but he never sent them for some reason and he would often visit a graveyard and whenever these things happened... he always had tears in his eyes and those times are the only times I see him cry.. except for that day..”

Lucifer thinks a bit “ I would say his .... smarts in a way and his solar flames. Which is useful extremely useful these days. Anyway Naruto was a smart guy when it didn’t involve love so that’s the only two things I got from the guy” he says almost warmly

Sano looks away “ his... protective habits. I may not look it but I’m actually very protective over my family especially hades. And I would have to say his crystal magic as well. It fits well with my glass and helps a lot especially against elements “

Diablo smiles “ his graceful abilities and his .. I would have to say elegance as well. He was a really flexible guy and very fast with his attacks so I believe I got that from him.. “ she laughs softly

Diablo looks at Rachel a bit before answering “ look I’m going to be honest here.. I don’t know. Everyone has a reason to love and I intend to find hers.. I don’t know how but I’m going to try. If she falls for any of my brothers than she is truly mad. Lucifer doesn’t give a damn about anything, hades is too weak to care about her and Sano is .. well he’s gay”